Witch Hat Treats
Witch Hat Treats Recipe. A quick and easy treat for Halloween.
|ice cream cone - chocolate||6||chocolate|
|round chocolate wafer||6|
|chocolate decorating gel||3/4 cup|
|ice cream||3 cups|
- Allow the ice cream to soften so that it is easy to handle.
- Spread the chocolate decorating gel over one side of the chocolate wafers.
- Scoop the ice cream into the chocolate ice cream cones. Pack tightly and scrape off the excess from the top.
- Cover with the chocolate wafer with the chocolate decorating gel creating a seal and holding the witch hat together.
- Flip over and sprinkle the sprinkles over the rim of the witch's hat.
- Place on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
Try doing two at a time as the ice cream will begin to melt. Have your freezer ready to hold the completed witch hats.