Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe. This appetizer is small in size but rich in flavor. A perfect appetizer for any cocktail party.
|Italian parsley||2 Tbsps|
|bread crumbs||2 Tbsps|
|sour cream||3 Tbsps|
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
- In a saucepan place a steamer basket and enough water to steam the Cremini mushrooms. Bring the water to a boil.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and place in the steamer basket. Steam for about 3 minutes and remove.
- Dice the mushroom stems.
- In a bowl combine the mushroom stems, Italian, parsley, sage, garlic, breadcrumbs, and sour cream.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking dish with the olive oil. The baking dish should be large enough to accommodate all of the Cremini mushrooms.
- Scoop a small portion of the mixture into each of the cremini mushrooms and place in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with the Parmigiano Reggiano. Carefully poor the vermouth into the baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.