Strawberry and Spinach Salad
Strawberry & Spinach Salad Recipe. Beware! If you do not want to be known for a salad stay away from this recipe. The salad has a great balance of flavors and it looks and tastes great.
|white distilled vinegar||2 Tbsps|
|cider vinegar||2 Tbsps|
|dry mustard||1/4 tsp|
|Tabasco Sauce||1/4 tsp|
|poppy seed||2 Tbsps||toasted|
|spinach||2 lbs||bunches - washed well, stems removed, and chopped|
|Belgian endive||2||heads - washed and chopped|
|strawberry||1 cup||stemmed removed, washed, and sliced|
|button mushroom||1/2 lb||cleaned and sliced|
|almonds - sliced||1/4 cup|
- In a small bowl combine the oil, white distilled vinegar, cider vinegar, honey, dry mustard, Tabasco Sauce, and poppy seed.
- Whisk the ingredients together and allow it to sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- In a salad bowl combine the spinach, Belgian endive, sliced strawberries, chopped button mushrooms, croutons, and sliced almonds.
- Add your salad dressing and toss your salad.
- Let the salad sit for 5 minutes and serve.