Stir-Fry Salad Recipe. All the wonderful flavors of a classic stir-fry in the form of a salad.
|sesame seed||1 Tbsp||toasted|
|vegetable oil||1 cup|
|cider vinegar||1/3 cup|
|soy sauce||1/2 cup|
|bok choy||1||Remove the leaves and shred. Slice the stems thin at an angle.|
|snow pea||1 cup||remove the stems.|
|red bell pepper||1||cored and sliced thin|
|bean sprouts||1 cup|
- In a large bowl combine the garlic, green onion, ginger, toasted sesame seed, vegetable oil, cider vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and water. Combine well and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the napa cabbage, bok choy, snow peas, red bell pepper, carrot, and bean sprouts.
- Boil water in a saucepan that is large enough for the broccoli.
- In a bowl large enough for the broccoli add water and ice cubes.
- When the water comes to a boil add the broccoli and boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli and place it into the ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Once the broccoli has cooled. Sliced off the florets into the salad.
- Add the dressing, toss, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.