Rosemary Steak Recipe. A delicious Rosemary infused steak with a rich buttery red wine sauce.
|New York steak||4|
|black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|rosemary||2 Tbsps||needles removed from stem|
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|unsalted butter||1/2 cup||melted|
|red wine||1/2 cup|
- In a bowl combine the salt, black pepper, and rosemary.
- Rub the steaks with the rosemary spice mixture and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven proof sauté pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove all the rosemary needles from the steak and set aside.
- Brown each side of the steaks in the sauté pan for 2 minutes.
- Remove the steaks to a dish and add wine to the pan. Using a wooden spoon scrape up all bits on the bottom of the sauté pan.
- Add the unsalted butter and the reserved rosemary needles to the sauté pan and stir until the butter has melted.
- Place the steaks back into the sauté pan and place in the oven to roast for 5 to 10 minutes or until steaks reach internal temperature of 125 degrees. Flip the steaks a few times while roasting and baste with the sauce.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.