Roasted Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Roasted Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes Recipe. A quick and easy one pan dish for a busy weeknight. Serve with a little wine, light a few candles, and you're having a wonderful dinner at home.
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
|chicken breast - boneless & skinless - frozen||2||defrosted|
|rosemary||2 Tbsps||stem removed and chopped|
|chicken broth||1/2 cup|
|white wine||2 Tbsps|
|salt||1 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven proof sauté pan over high heat.
- Salt and pepper the chicken to taste.
- Place the chicken and potatoes in the sauté pan. Brown each side of the chicken for about 3 minutes. Move the potatoes around while the chicken is browning.
- Add the chopped garlic, rosemary, and chicken broth.
- Place in the sauté pan oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and potatoes from the sauté pan.
- Add the white wine to the sauté pan and place over high heat. Reduce the sauce by half and drizzle over the chicken and potatoes. Serve.