Pork Ribs Oaxacan Style
Pork Ribs Oaxacan Style Recipe. Delicious and juicy Mexican style ribs. You will find yourself licking your fingers.
|allspice (ground)||1/4 tsp|
|ground cloves||1/4 tsp|
|garlic clove||8||crushed and peeled|
|oregano (dried)||1 Tbsp|
|thyme (dried)||1 Tbsp|
|white distilled vinegar||1/4 cup|
|pork spareribs||5 lbs|
- In a blender combine the allspice, cinnamon, ground cloves, garlic cloves, marjoram, oregano, salt, thyme, white distilled vinegar, and water.
- Puree until you have a paste.
- Place the ribs on a cutting board bone side up. Using your finger grab on the white skin that is on the back of the ribs. With a firm grip slowly pull the skin off and discard.
- Place the ribs in a large plastic bag and pour in the marinade.
- Using your hand rub the marinade all over the ribs. Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Place the ribs on the grill bone side up. Grill covered 15 to 20 minutes per side.
- Remove and allow them to sit for 5 minutes before slicing up to serve to your guests.