Marinated Mushrooms Recipe. A simple way to make a delicious appetizer with simple ingredients.
|button mushroom||1 lb||fresh- cleaned and stems removed|
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
|white wine vinegar||2 Tbsps|
|garlic clove||3||peeled and crushed|
|oregano (dried)||1 tsp|
|salt||1 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/2 tsp||to taste|
- In a large pot boil enough water for the mushrooms.
- In a bowl add the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, oregano, and salt & pepper.
- Place the mushrooms in the boiling water for 2 minutes and drain well.
- Add the mushrooms to the oil mixture and toss.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Toss the mushrooms once every hour.