Corned Beef Hash
Corned Beef Hash Recipe. A classic breakfast dish using left over Corned Beef.
|potato||1||peeled and chopped into 1/4 inch chunks|
|corned beef - cooked||1/2 lb||chopped into 1/4 inch chunks|
|heavy cream||1/4 cup|
|salt||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1 pinch||to taste|
- In a saucepan add the potatoes, salt, and water. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and set aside.
- In a sauté pan melt the butter over medium heat and add the onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add the potatoes and cook until they are slightly browned 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the corned beef and mix thoroughly. Cook for 5 minutes until the corned beef is browned.
- Stir in the heavy cream and cook for an additional minute.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.