Corn and Red Bell Pepper Sauté
Corn and Red Bell Pepper Sauté Recipe. The taste of fresh corn can stand on its own. All it really needs is a splash of color. So why not add some red bell pepper? Guess what? You just added some crunchiness to your corn and some additional sweetness. When you add some butter you take it to a whole new level.
|red bell pepper||1|
|unsalted butter||3 Tbsps|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp|
- Using a knife slice the corn kernels from the cob.
- Peel the skin off the red bell pepper using a vegetable peeler.
- Quarter the red bell pepper and remove the stem and seeds. Chop into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Using a sauté pan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the corn and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper and sauté for an additional minute.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.