Yukon Gold Potato Nuggets
|yukon gold potato||12|
|spinach||1 cup||thoroughly washed|
|unsalted butter||2 Tbsps|
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|Parmesan cheese||1/2 cup||grated|
- In a saucepan bring the water to boil.
- Add the yukon gold potatoes and boil for 12 to 15 minutes until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and run under cool water to cool. Peel the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes, spinach, and butter into a food processor and puree.
- Warm the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Take 1 teaspoon of the potato puree and form a ball. Repeat.
- Place the potato balls in the olive oil and gently fry moving the potato balls around for 2 to 3 minutes until lightly crisp.
- Remove to a paper towel covered plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Allow to completely cool and serve.