Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe. All great ice cream recipes begin with vanilla ice cream. Vanilla is just the classic stand alone flavor that brightens up any day or desert.
|heavy cream||1 1/2 cups|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp||to taste|
- In a saucepan heat the milk over medium heat until bubbles begin to form on the edges.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar. Mix well until the sugar dissolves. Remove to a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Freeze per your ice cream maker instructions.
Ice Cream maker is required to make this recipe.