Turkey Cranberry Cheese Sandwich
Turkey Cranberry Cheese Sandwich Recipe. The best thing about having leftover turkey is making awesome sandwiches. This combines the sweetness of cranberry, heartiness of turkey, and gooeyness of melted cheese. Good stuff.
|unsalted butter||3/4 tsp||softened|
|cranberry (canned)||1 Tbsp||to taste|
|turkey - cooked||1/4 lb||sliced thin|
|Muenster cheese||1/4||sliced thin|
- Spread the butter on one side of the toasted bread slices. This provides a moisture barrier so you won't have soggy bread.
- Spread the cranberry over what will be the bottom slice of bread.
- Layer the turkey slices over the cranberry.
- Top with the slices of Muenster cheese.
- Place the bottom portion of the sandwich under a broiler for 1 to minutes until the cheese melts and bubbles.
- Place the top slice of bread on the sandwich.
- Slice in half and serve.