Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet Potato Fries Recipe.
|sweet potato||2||medium size - peeled & sliced into 1/4 inch strips|
|salt||1/2 tsp||to taste|
- In a frying pan heat 2 inches of oil.
- Fry the sweet potatoes in batches. Place enough sweet potatoes in the frying pan to make one layer.
- Fry until the sweet potatoes start to become crisp and little bubbles begin to form on their sides. This should take 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the sweet potatoes to a paper towel covered plate to soak the excess oil.
- Salt to taste and serve.
- For a garnishment you can add diced parsley.