Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. The #1 ice cream flavor is strawberry.
|strawberry||1/2 lb||stem removed and sliced into quarters|
|heavy cream||1 1/2 cups|
|vanilla extract||3/4 tsp|
- In a bowl combine the strawberries and sugar. Toss well and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove and puree in a blender.
- In a saucepan heat the milk over medium heat until bubbles begin to form on the edges.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar. Mix well until the sugar dissolves. Remove to a mixing bowl
- Stir in the pureed strawberries.
- Stir in the heavy cream. Add the vanilla extract to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Freeze per your ice cream maker instructions.
Ice Cream maker is required to make this recipe.