Stir Fried Chinese Long Bean
Stir Fried Chinese Long Bean Recipe. A delicious and quick Chinese recipe.
|peanut oil||2 cups|
|Chinese long bean||1 1/2 lbs||cut into 3 inch pieces|
|ground pork||1 1/2 lbs||minced|
|soy sauce||1 Tbsp|
|red jalape˝o pepper||2||seeded and diced|
|ginger||1||1 inch piece - peeled and chopped|
|rice wine||1 Tbsp|
|salt||1/2 tsp||to taste|
- In a wok or large frying pan heat the peanut oil over high heat.
- Fry the Chinese long beans for 2 minutes or until soft. Remove to a bowl. This may have to be done in batches.
- Drain the oil leaving just enough to fry the minced ground pork. Fry over high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Add the red jalape├▒o peppers and ginger. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the sugar, rice wine, and Chinese long beans and mix thoroughly. Stir fry for 1 minute more and add salt to taste.