Steak Florentine Recipe. The quickest steak you will ever make in your life with the aid of a blow dryer. You want to show some serious heat at your next barbeque? Well here it is. The blow dryer will transform your grill into a searing machine with temperatures of 900 to 950 degrees and it will produce a juicy flavorful steak that would make Florence, Italy proud.
|porterhouse steak||1||1 1/2 to 2 lbs.|
|salt||2 Tbsps||to taste|
|black pepper||1 Tbsp|
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
- This recipe only works with a charcoal grill.
- Get your charcoal or wooden briquettes to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing. Spread them out in an even layer.
- Take a blow dryer and blow air around the grill to remove any excess ash.
- When you are ready to grill point the blow dryer into the middle section of the grill. You will see the charcoal/wooden briquettes begin to glow. The heat will rise up to 900 to 950 degrees.
- Place the porterhouse steak in that section and keep the blow dryer going.
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes and flip over. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Grill the other side for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove and season with salt and pepper.
- Douse with the olive oil and allow to sit for 3 minutes before serving.
A blow dryer will be needed for this recipe.