Southern Pecans Recipe. Decadent, addictive, and mouth watering.
|pecan halves||1 lb||shelled|
|salt||1 Tbsp||to taste|
|cayenne pepper||1 tsp||to taste|
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the butter on a baking sheet and place it in the oven to melt. This should take 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the pecans to the baking sheet and combine with butter using a wooden spoon. Make sure all the pecans are coated with the melted butter.
- Check the pecans every 10 minutes. Bake for 15 to 30 minutes or until the pecans are golden brown.
- Place 6 sheets of paper towels on a plate. Place the toasted pecans on the plate to dry. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- If you can take the heat sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper.
- Serve in assorted bowls.
Make sure to check your pecans constantly so they do not burn.