Slimey Worms Recipe. Yuck, Eew, Gross! This is what comes to mind when serving this slimey Halloween concoction.
|gelatin mix - green||3/4 lb|
|gummi worms - neon style||2 cups|
- In a trifle dish or clear glass serving dish place the gelatin mix.
- Pour in the boiling hot water and stir until the gelatin mix has dissolved.
- Stir in the ice cold water.
- Take half of the gummi worms and gently drop into the gelatin mix.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool for 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and gently add the remaining gummi worms. Using a butter knife gently stir the worms into the top half of the gelatin mix so they appear that they are floating or swimming.
- Place some of the worms around the rim of the dish so that they appear as though they are crawling out of the gelatin mixture.
- Place back in the refrigerator for an additional 2 hours or until the gelatin is firm.
- Remove and serve.