Sesame Tofu Squares
|tofu - firm||3/4 lb|
|vegetable stock||2 cups|
|sesame seed||2 Tbsps|
- Remove the tofu from its package and place on your cutting board.
- Take you knife and slice in half horizontally.
- Now slice into small cubes that are 1/4 inch to a 1/2 inch in size depending on the size of your baby.
- In a bowl place the cubed tofu and pour in the vegetable broth. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and warm a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Remove the cubed tofu from the vegetable broth and place in the skillet. Lower the heat to low and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Gently move the tofu around the skillet to gently crisp each side.
- Remove and allow to cool. If your baby is at least 12 months you can sprinkle with sesame seeds.