Seared Scallops. A quick, simple, and elegant recipe to start off any special occasion.
|unsalted butter||2 Tbsps|
|salt||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|sherry wine vinegar||3 Tbsps|
|unsalted butter||2 Tbsps||cut into cubes|
|Italian parsley||1 Tbsp||chopped|
- Grease the inside of a non-stick sauté pan with the butter.
- Season the scallops with the salt and pepper.
- Place the sauté pan on high heat. The second the butter begins to sizzle add the scallops.
- Sear on each side for 2 minutes.
- Remove to a plate.
- Stir in the sherry wine vinegar.
- Add the remaining unsalted butter and Italian parsley. Stir well.
- Pour the sauce over the scallops and serve.