Scrambled Eggs Recipe. If you're cooking for a crowd or a hungry family this is a great breakfast dish to make and serve in a buffet.
|salt||3/4 tsp||to taste|
|unsalted butter||1/4 cup||cut into 1/4 inch cubes|
|heavy cream||2 Tbsps|
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs until bubbles start to form. Add the salt and whisk.
- Allow the eggs to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Stir in half of the unsalted butter.
- Stir in half of the unsalted butterHeat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the rest of the unsalted butter. Melt until it coats the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the eggs into the heated pan and allow the bottom of the eggs to cook and harden up.
- Using a spatula that will not harm your frying pan begin to scrape the bottom allowing the uncooked eggs to continue cooking.
- Remove from the heat and add the heavy cream. Continue to scape and mix.
- Remove to a plate and serve.