Scotch Lace Wafers
Scotch Lace Wafers Recipe. Delicious little crisps that go great with ice cream or a good cup of coffee.
|unsalted butter||3/4 cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|butterscotch pudding mix||2 Tbsps|
|pecan pieces||1/2 cup|
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixer beat the butter.
- Slowly add the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the butterscotch pudding mix.
- Add the oats and pecan pieces.
- Place parchment paper on two baking sheets.
- Take a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place 3 inches apart from each other on the baking sheets. Repeat.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.
1 batch yields up to 24 wafers.