Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe. It's incredible how few ingredients can create such an incredible flavor. If you're not careful you'll find yourself in the corner with a spoon eating up all these mushrooms it's that good.
|unsalted butter||2 Tbsps|
|button mushroom||1 lb|
|beef broth||1/2 cup|
|salt||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
- Over medium heat melt the butter in a deep saucepan.
- Add the shallots and cook until they are translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and toss. Cover the pan and cook until the mushroom are wilted. This should take about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the cover, increase the heat to high, and continue to cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until the juices released by the mushrooms reduces.
- Add the beef broth and continue to cook over high heat until most of the juice is absorbed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley.
When you add the beef broth taste your mushrooms and add a litle bit of salt and pepper. If you like your mushrooms juicy don't cook them as long.