Salmon with Potatoes
Salmon with Potatoes Recipe. A delicious, healthy salmon dish in less than 1/2 hour. The addition of lemon juice brings the salmon and potatoes into gastronomical harmony.
|salt||1 1/2 tsps|
|black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
|potato||2||peeled & chopped|
- Salt and pepper the salmon. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven proof sauté pan over high heat.
- Sear the salmon for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and place on a plate.
- Add the green onions, garlic, and potatoes. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Place the salmon on top of the potatoes and squeeze the lemons over the whole sauté pan.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the sauté pan.
- Toss the potatoes and onion in the juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
If the potatoes are not completely done. Place the potatoes back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.