Salmon in Foil
Delicate salmon moist flakey light flavor of tomato with that is the perfect combination of tomato olive oil and salt. Delicate texture, simple pure flavors that does not overpower the flavor of salmon.
|salt||1 Tbsp||to taste|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Cut an X into the bottom of the tomato. Place in the boiling water for 15 to 30 seconds and remove. Peel the tomato, slice in half, and gently squeeze out the seeds. Slice into thin strips.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on cutting block.
- Place the salmon fillets on top of aluminum sheet.
- Place tomato strips on top of the salmon.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Fold up aluminum. Place packet on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- Place the packet on serving dish and open at the table.