Rollercoaster Burger Recipe. So many things can go on top of a burger to add flavor that you'll need four hands to eat it properly. Two hands to have a constant hold of the burger so nothing falls or slides out and two hands with napkins to keep up with the mess. This burger solves the problem because all the flavor components are mixed in so every bite is perfect. You could probably eat this burger while riding a rollercoaster - but we wouldn't recommend that.
|unsalted butter||1 Tbsp|
|ground beef||1 lb|
|barbecue sauce||2 Tbsps|
|Italian parsley||2 Tbsps|
|cheddar cheese||1/3 cup||diced|
- In a sauté pan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the yellow onion, garlic, paprika, and thyme. Sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Remove to a bowl and allow to cool.
- To the bowl add the ground beef, barbecue sauce, Italian parsley, egg yolks, and the diced cheddar cheese. Roughly combine the ingredients, cover, and lace in the refrigerator to chill for one hour.
- Remove from the refrigerate and separate the meat into the desired amount of servings. Roughly form the hamburger patties. Be careful not to compress the meat too much as you will end up with a hard hamburger.
- Heat your grill to medium heat.
- Grill on each side for 6 minutes.
- Place each burger within two pieces of bread and serve.