Roasted Vegetables Recipe. This is a great side dish with incredible flavor. It's amazing how good root vegetables can be roasted.
|red potato||2 lbs||washed and quartered|
|turnip||2||peeled, washed, and chopped|
|rutabaga||2||peeled, washed, and chopped|
|parsnip||2||peeled, washed, and chopped|
|carrot||2||peeled, washed, and chopped|
|leek||2||white part only -sliced, washed, and chopped|
|salt||2 Tbsps||to taste|
|black pepper||1 Tbsp||to taste|
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all the vegetables in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the vegetables and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour. Stir the vegetables every 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.