Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe. A quick and delicious way to prepare potatoes.
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|red potato||2 lbs||chopped into quarters|
|garlic clove||2||sliced thin|
|salt||1 1/2 tsps||to taste|
|black pepper||1 tsp||to taste|
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a ovenproof sauté pan heat the olive oil over high heat.
- Add the red potatoes and sauté for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rosemary, sage, garlic cloves, salt, and black pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove and serve immediately.