Roasted Rosemary Lemon Chicken
Roasted Rosemary Lemon Chicken Recipe.
|chicken||4 1/2 lbs||giblets removed, & rinsed inside and out|
|kosher salt||2 Tbsps|
|black pepper||1 Tbsp|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
|white wine||2 cups|
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove the zest from the lemons and mince. Chop the lemons into quarters.
- In a bowl combine the lemon zest, rosemary, thyme, kosher salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Drizzle the olive oil all over and inside of the chicken. Rub the lemon mixture all over and inside of the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a rack inside of a roasting rack. Pour the white wine into the roasting pan.
- Place the roasting pan in the oven and roast for 30 minutes. Reduce the heat to 375 degrees and roast for an additional 1 hour or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature in the thigh of 165 degrees.
- Remove the lemons and carefully squeeze out the juice over the chicken.
- Allow the chicken to sit for 10 minutes before serving.