Roasted Garlic Balsamic Porter House Steak
Roasted Garlic Balsamic Porterhouse Steak Recipe. A tender juicy grilled steak with the perfect combinations of flavors.
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
|balsamic vinegar||1/2 cup|
|olive oil||2/3 cup|
|black pepper||1 Tbsp|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take a 6 inch sheet of aluminum foil and place the garlic cloves and shallots in the center. Drizzle over with olive oil and salt. Close up the aluminum foil to form a pouch and place in the oven for 1 hour.
- In a bowl whisk together the balsamic vinegar, sake, and olive oil.
- Add the rosemary, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and black pepper. Add the roasted garlic and shallots and stir well.
- Place the porterhouse steaks in a sealable plastic bag. Pour in the marinade mixture into the bag. Shake well and place in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- For medium rare grill each side for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove and allow them to sit for 2 to 3 minutes before serving to increase the juiciness of the steaks.