Roasted Corn Salad
Roasted Corn Salad Recipe. A delicious salad any time of the year. Sweet with a hint of spice.
|olive oil||3 Tbsps|
|jalapeno chile||2 tsps||minced|
|lime juice||3 Tbsps|
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove the corn kernels from the cob.
- Toss the corn in the olive oil and place in a baking dish.
- Place in oven to roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove and place in a salad bowl to cool.
- Add the red onion, cilantro, jalapeno chile, lime juice, sugar, and salt.
- Toss well and serve.