Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe. Add a little crunch and kick to this healthy vegetable. The roasting intensifies the flavor and creates a potato chip like layer you'll be fighting over with your guests.
|Brussels sprouts||1 1/2 lbs||stem part removed|
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
|black pepper||1 tsp|
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- On a baking sheet spread out the Brussel sprouts and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Using your hands mix the Brussel sprouts well so that they are completed coated with the olive oil.
- Place in the oven and roast for 30 minutes.
- Check every 10 minutes and move the Brussel sprouts around to insure that they are not sticking to the baking sheet.
- Remove and serve.