Roasted Asparagus Recipe. A very simple way to prepare asparagus. It retains its crispy bite and is enhanced by the rich flavor of balsamic vinegar.
|asparagus||2 lbs||bottoms trimmed|
|balsamic vinegar||1/2 cup|
|salt||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
- Place a baking sheet in the oven and heat to 375 degrees.
- Allow the baking sheet to heat for at least 15 minutes.
- Place the asparagus on the sheet and roast for 10 to 15 minutes until they are tender.
- Remove from the oven and place on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with the balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Allow the asparagus to soak up the vinegar and spice for about 10 minutes.