Red Chili Bacon Pasta
Red Chili Bacon Pasta Recipe. A quick comforting dish for a weeknight supper.
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|red chili pepper||2||seeded and chopped|
|mascarpone cheese||1/4 cup|
|heavy cream||1/4 cup|
|basil (fresh)||1/2 cup||sliced thin|
|black pepper||1 tsp||to taste|
|Parmesan cheese||1/2 cup||grated to taste|
- In a large stockpot bring the water to a boil over high heat and add the salt.
- Drop the spaghetti into the boiling water and cook uncovered for 10 minutes or al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking heat the olive in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the red chili pepper and bacon. Cook until the bacon is crisp. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Drain the pasta and add to the hot sauté pan over high heat.
- Stir in the mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, basil, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.