Red Cabbage Salad
Red Cabbage Salad Recipe. A simple and delicious family salad. Tangy red cabbage with a sweet salad dressing makes a great match. This salad feeds a crowd and goes great with hamburger and hot dogs.
|red cabbage||1||cored and shredded|
|olive oil||1/2 cup|
|red wine vinegar||2 Tbsps|
|onion powder||1/4 tsp|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp|
- Place the shredded red cabbage in a large glass bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Stir in the sugar, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Continue stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the dressing over the red cabbage and toss.
- Cover the glass bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Toss and serve.