Red Bell Peppers
Red Bell Peppers Recipe. A very quick and easy appetizer to prepare.
|red bell pepper||2||cored, seeded, and sliced into strips|
|olive oil||3 Tbsps|
|garlic clove||2||peeled and chopped|
|tomato paste||2 tsps|
|white wine||1/4 cup|
|red pepper flakes||1/4 tsp|
|salt||1/4 tsp||to taste|
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions, garlic, and red bell peppers.
- Cook covered for 15 minutes or until the red bell peppers are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in the tomato paste, white wine, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Lower the heat and cook covered for an additional 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and serve.
A great way to serve this appetizer is with toasted slices of bread.