Potato Salad Recipe. An all-American classic for any barbeque or picnic. It has your smooth creamy flavor and texture with a little crunch from the onion and celery.
|yukon gold potato||3 1/2 lbs||peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces|
|Dijon mustard||1 1/3 Tbsps|
|black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|egg||3||boiled, peeled, and chopped|
|radish||4||peeled and diced|
|bacon||1/4 lb||fried and diced|
- Over high heat boil enough water to cover the potatoes. Add the salt to the water.
- In a small saucepan place the eggs with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes until the eggs have hardened.
- Heat the oil in frying pan over medium heat and add the bacon. Cook until crisp. Remove to a paper towel covered plate to drain and cool.
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes. Drizzle the pickle juice over the potatoes. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, buttermilk, sugar, and pepper. Pour over the potatoes.
- Add the chopped eggs, red onion, celery, pickles, and radishes.
- Dice the bacon and add. Carefully mix all the ingredients together and serve.