Peas and Pancetta
Peas and Pancetta Recipe. Sweet peas and pancetta make an incredible combination. You will find yourself eating this recipe straight from the saucepan.
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|pancetta||1/4 lb||chopped into small bits|
|green pea (frozen)||2 cups|
|unsalted butter||2 Tbsps|
|sugar||2 tsps||to taste|
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the pancetta and sauté till it is brown. About two to five minutes.
- Add the frozen peas and mix well.
- Add the unsalted butter, sugar, and chopped sage. Mix well.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until the peas are warmed through and serve.