Peanut Sauce Recipe.
|vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|red curry paste||1 1/2 Tbsps|
|coconut milk||1 cup|
|peanut butter - chunky||2 Tbsps|
|fish sauce||1/2 tsp|
|rice vinegar||1/2 tsp|
- Heat the vegetable oil in a small saucepan over high heat.
- Stir-fry the curry paste for 15 seconds.
- Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the peanut butter. Continually stir for 2 to 3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the fish sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar.
- Continue to stir for an additional minute.
- Remove from the heat and serve.