Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe. A classic cookie for any time with a cold glass of milk.
|baking soda||1 1/4 tsps|
|brown sugar||1 cup|
|unsalted butter||1 cup|
|peanut butter||1 cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
- Sift the baking soda, flour, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixer combine the sugar, brown sugar, and unsalted butter. Mix until a creamy texture is reached.
- Add the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and beaten eggs. Continue to mix.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients and continue to blend.
- Scoop out a spoonsized amount of the dough and roll into a ball.
- Place the ball of dough on a non-stick baking sheet and press down with a fork. Continue to do this with the remaining batter. Place the cookies one inch apart on the sheet.
- Pre-heat an oven to 325 degrees and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
1 Batch yields 24 cookies.