Pasta with Basil and Tomatoes
Pasta with Basil and Tomatoes Recipe. Quick, easy, and full of flavor. This is a light pasta dish that is full of flavor.
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
|tomato||2||chopped and crushed|
|basil (fresh)||1 cup||leaves only torn|
|oregano (dried)||1 Tbsp|
|balsamic vinegar||2 Tbsps|
- In a large stockpot bring water to a boil.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and spaghetti. Cook the spaghetti until it is al dente.
- In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, basil, and crushed garlic.
- Add the salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
- Add the wet cooked pasta and toss.
- Remove the crushed garlic.
- Serve and top with the shaved pieces of Parmigiano Reggiano.