Pasta Carbonara with Pancetta
Pasta Carbonara with Pancetta Recipe. This is a rich and decadent pasta dish that takes no time to make. Cream, cheese, and pancetta - this is a powerful flavor combination.
|unsalted butter||1/4 lb|
|pancetta||1/4 lb||chopped into 1/4 inch cubes|
|white distilled vinegar||2 Tbsps|
|Parmesan cheese||2 oz||grated|
|Romano cheese||1 oz||grated|
|salt||1 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1 tsp||to taste|
|pasta - carbonara||1 lb|
- In a separate saucepan melt the butter over medium heat and add the pancetta. Fry the pancetta until it is brown.
- Add the milk and bring to a simmer over low heat.
- Stir in the vinegar and simmer for an additional 15 minutes or until the sauce becomes creamy.
- In stockpot bring to a boil enough water to cook the pasta. Add the salt and pasta. Cook the pasta to your liking.
- To the sauce add the cooked pasta, beaten eggs, grated Parmesan and Romano cheese. Mix thoroughly until you get a creamy consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.