Nachos Recipe. It's not a party without some Nachos. Messy but good.
|tortilla chips||1 lb|
|chili con carne||1 cup|
|cheddar cheese||2 cups|
|Monterey Jack cheese||2 cups|
|jalapeno chile (canned)||1/2 cup||sliced|
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large baking dish spread out the tortilla chips.
- Using a spoon dollop the chili con carne over the chips.
- Cover the chips with the cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese melts and begins to bubble.
- Remove and sprinkle with the sliced jalapeno chiles.