Mexican Hot Dogs
Mexican Hot Dogs Recipe. There's nothing wrong with spicing up an All-American favorite and taking it south of the border. This is an awesome way to cook a hot dog.
|cheddar cheese||2 oz|
|jalapeno chile||2||sliced thin|
- Cut open hot dogs making a 2 1/2" cavity, leaving ends intact.
- Using a vegetable peeler - peel strips of cheddar cheese.
- Place the cheese peel inside of the hot dogs. Repeat.
- Place 2 to 3 slices of jalapeno inside the hot dog. Repeat.
- If grilling - after the cheese has melted rotate the hot dog 15 to 25 degrees to each side so the sides cook.
- If broiling cook for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Place in a warm tortilla, top with salsa, and roll it up.