Meat Loaf Recipe. The classic family dish that makes a hearty dinner and even better meatloaf sandwiches.
|vegetable oil||2 Tbsps|
|ground beef||1 1/2 lbs|
|salt||1 1/4 tsps|
|bread crumbs||1 cup|
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking dish with the oil.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef and egg.
- Add the milk and combine well.
- Add the bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Combine well.
- Form the meat into a loaf and place in the greased baking dish.
- Place in the oven and cook for an hour or until the meat is cooked.