Maya Guacamole Dip
Maya Guacamole Recipe. An elegant guacamole bringing out the true flavor of avocados and enhanced with the sweetness of roasted green onions and red bell peppers.
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|green onion||3||tops trimmed|
|red bell pepper||1||sliced in have and seeded|
|cream cheese||2 Tbsps|
|salt||1 tsp||to taste|
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- On a baking sheet place the green onions and red bell pepper. Drizzle with olive oil, and salt. Place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and place in the bowl with at least one of the pits.
- On a cutting board mince up the green onions, red bell peppers, and cilantro. Add to the avocados.
- Add the cream cheese and lime juice and mix well. Add salt to taste.
Remember if you don't want your Guacamole to go brown keep the pit in the dish and cover with plastic. Press the plastic down to the guacamole insuring there is no air between the guacamole and the plastic. Refrigerate.