Matzah Balls Recipe. The classic addition to chicken soup next to noodles. If your looking for a little comfort add some matzah balls to your chicken soup.
|vegetable oil||3 Tbsps|
|kosher salt||1/2 tsp|
|chicken broth||2 tsps|
|matzo meal||1 cup|
|chicken broth||5 cups|
- Combine the beaten eggs, vegetable oil, salt, chicken broth, and matzo meal. Mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes until firm enough to make matzah balls.
- Bring the chicken broth and water to a boil.
- Wet your hands and scoop out a lump of the prepared matzo meal.
- Place in the palm of your hand and form a ball about 1 inch in diameter.
- Add the matzah balls to the broth mixture and boil uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes until they look fluffy.
- Remove and serve.
Each serving is about 2 matzah balls.