Lentil and Potato Salad
Lentil and Potato Salad Recipe
|water||2 3/4 cups|
|potato||4||small to medium-washed|
|onion||1||large - finely chopped|
|garlic clove||3||peeled, crushed, chopped|
|basil (dry)||1 Tbsp||chopped|
|savory (dried)||1 Tbsp|
|tarragon (dry)||1 Tbsp|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
|red wine vinegar||2 Tbsps|
- In a saucepan combine the lentils, water, and salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 45 minutes or until the lentils are tender.
- In a stockpot combine the potatoes with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain both the lentils and potatoes.
- Chop the potatoes into cubes and combine with the lentils.