Lemon Chicken Recipe. Add a little zest to that boring old chicken. It's amazing how you can get a juicy and tangy chicken breast for dinner in one hour.
|unsalted butter||1 Tbsp|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
|chicken breast - boneless & skinless - frozen||4||thawed|
|salt||1 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|all-purpose flour||2 Tbsps|
|lemon zest||1 Tbsp||chopped|
|lemon juice||1/2 cup|
|chicken broth||1/2 cup|
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking dish with the butter. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over high heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and all purpose flour. Rub in well.
- Brown each side of the chicken breasts in the sauté pan for two minutes.
- Remove the chicken breast and place in the greased baking dish and pour in the pan juices.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest over the chicken breasts. Pour the lemon juice and chicken broth over the chicken breasts.
- Place in the oven and roast for 50 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breasts to your serving plates and spoon over with the pan juices.